- living with a terminal illness and their caregivers
- who have lost their loved ones through death
Our services are provided at no cost to individuals and families of all ages, ethnicity and religions. Our team of social workers and counsellors offer centre-based sessions, as well as home visitations to support your needs.
Our services include:
- Advance Care Planning (ACP)
- Psychosocial and spiritual support
- Support to caregivers
- Grief counselling
- Advice on practical and financial matters relating to estate planning and funeral arrangements
- Link-up to healthcare and community resources
- Training and education to promote future care planning and grief literacy within the community
Our office is open from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm (extended hours on Thursdays from 6pm to 9pm, by appointment only).
To contact us for an appointment, please call Grief Matters Helpline at 8181 0448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance Care Planning
We facilitate conversations with individuals and families to talk about their values, beliefs and experiences and how these factors influence their future care preferences.
Community End-of-Life Support
We support individuals with advanced or life-limiting illnesses and their families in navigating healthcare and other resources, to better enable care within the community and their homes.
In your journey of grief, we offer emotional support and advice on practical matters for you and your loved ones.
We conduct talks, courses, workshops, and more to share information and start conversations around issues of death and dying.