Grief Matters is conducting the next Memory Box Project in February 2021.
What is it?
- “The Memory Box Project” is a 4-week group art therapy studio for bereaved to honour their loved one’s memory through creative arts.
- Facilitated by an Art Therapist, participants will be guided to create their own memory box together with other members.
- Provide a safe space for clients’ bereavement experience
- Honour loved one’s memory & continued bonds
- Empower client to discover personal expression of grief & loss
Who are we looking for?
- Bereaved adults who have lost their parent(s).
- No prior art experience needed.
The closing date to express interest is on 1 Feb 2021 (Mon).
Feedback from previous participants:
“I personally am very glad I came for this. This feels like my safe space. I finally feel free to express my sadness.”
– Jane, 34
“Have more of this, people can really benefit from art therapy.”
“It was so nice to have this space where we could talk while having busy hands.”
– Katharina, 30s+
Group Art Therapy Studio Dates:
18, 25 Feb, 4 & 11 Mar 2021
Every Thursday, 7pm – 8:30pm
4 x weekly sessions
If you are interested, kindly email us at email@example.com or call us at 8181 0448 to sign up.