Grief Matters is inviting bereaved persons to attend an Open Art Studio and create a “remembrance ball” for our first community art exhibition.
Come join us to create an artwork to honour the memories of your significant one.
Participate and contribute a “remembrance ball” to be part of Grief Matter’s first community art installation – Tapestries of Grief: Witnessing through Art Therapy.
*Artworks will be collected to be part an art installation and photos of the artwork would also be taken. By participating, you agree to these terms.
What is it?
– Open Art Studio for participants to create an artwork for a community art exhibition
– Honour their loved one’s memory through creative arts
– Facilitated by an Art Therapist and/or Art Therapist trainees
– All art materials are provided
– Honour memories
– Remember our significant one
– Contain connections
Who are we looking for?
– Persons who have lost a significant one
– No prior art experience needed
The closing date to express interest is 2 weeks prior to session date.
Open Art Studio Dates:
– 3 June (Thu), 6pm – 8.30pm
– 3 July (Sat), 10:30 am – 1pm
– 5 Aug (Thu), 6pm – 8.30pm
If you are interested, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8181 0448 to sign up.